We are so excited that the Young Artists Exhibition is about to begin!
You can view and download the Prospectus for the Young Artists Exhibition by clicking HERE.
Art instructors can click on this other link to submit their students' artworks starting on Tuesday, February 1st and up to midnight on Monday, February 7th: SUBMIT ART
For each work submitted, please have ready and include:
• Student’s First Name
• Student’s Last Name
• Artwork Title
• Artwork Medium
• Dimensions (H x W for 2-D entries; add D for 3-D entries)
• School: Select your school from the drop-down menu
• Art Instructor: Please list teacher's first name and last name (this will be included on individual student artwork labels)
• Instructor’s email address: This will be used to confirm submissions and for processing teacher memberships with the Artists Council
All submissions must include a high-quality jpeg image, at least 150 dpi, no larger than 5MB.
• For all 2-D works, please attach one (1) image
• For all 3-D works, please attach up to two (2) images
• For Video works, please attach the .mp4 video, no longer than 3 minutes running time.
Online submissions will open at 12:01 a.m. on Tuesday, February 1 and will close at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, February 7. As a reminder, each school may submit up to 20 works that address the exhibition theme Fantasy / Reality. Please refer to the prospectus (see link posted above) for more detailed information about the exhibition.
Once the submission period ends, our jurors will begin making their selections. We will notify all teachers via email on Wednesday, February 23 which works have been accepted into the
Young Artists Exhibition. These artworks will need to be brought to the Artists Center at the
Galen in Palm Desert on Wednesday, March 9 and Thursday, March 10 in the afternoon. More information about this in-take process will be included in a separate email closer to March.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We are looking forward to working with you to create a wonderful exhibition. If you have any questions, please call 760.565.6130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artists Council Young Artists Exhibition Team
Artists Council Chair of Exhibitions
Artists Council Operations Manager
Community Outreach Coordinator
Mary Ann Sutherland
Artists Council Secretary