top of page
Holiday Squares 2022 – Fundraiser
Holiday Squares 2022 is a fundraiser to support the Artists Council. Holiday Squares will also be an opportunity for you to have fun and bring your work to new audiences eager to buy original, affordable art as gifts or for themselves.
You can support the Artists Council by submitting your original small works – 8” x 8”, as many as you like – to Holiday Squares 2022. At $100 each, your art will be priced to sell.
The exhibition will be presented in person in the Artists Center from December 1-23, just in time for the holidays.
Please note: Holiday Squares is a fundraiser. The $100 purchase price will go to support the Artists Council. After the show, the Artists Council will retain unsold works for future sales or events. All works may be considered a donation for tax purposes.
1. Presentation must be of professional quality and the works ready for sale.
- 2D works must be painted or mounted on 8”x 8” canvasses, cradles, or boards.
- No frames. Sides must be finished. Works must be wired for hanging; no saw-tooth hangers or ceiling mounts.
- 3D works must be 8”x 8” and no more than 4” in depth.
2. All works will be priced at $100.
3. Each artwork MUST have a label affixed to the back with the artist’s name and title of the work.
4. When you submit, you will need to provide a high-resolution photo in JPEG format:
- Photograph your work straight on with no glare or background
- Crop your image tightly; have the image of your work fill the space.
- For more information about submitting artwork images, please refer to image guidelines on our website.
1. Deadline for the online submission form: Midnight, Tuesday, November 1. The submission process is now closed.
2. There is no submission fee.
3. You may submit as many works as you like by clicking on “Add another artwork donation.”
Drop Off of Your 8 x 8 Works
You may drop off your 8 x 8 works at the Artists Center during open hours between Thursday, September 15, and the drop-off deadline, Sunday, November 20. [Please note: Drop-offs are possible only during regular Artists Center hours: Wed - Sun, 10 am to 4 pm.]
Sales and Delivery
1. Purchases will be in person only at the Artists Center Gallery (a return to our pre-COVID practice of an in-person event, with no online sales). Taxes will be the responsibility of the buyer and will be paid by the buyer at the time of purchase.
2. Buyers may take purchased works with them after the sales transaction is complete.
If you have questions, please contact the Artists Council at email@example.com
bottom of page