Welcome to the Artists Council's VOLUNTEER PORTAL!
- For Galen Ambassadors to schedule hours:
- For Exhibiting Artists who need to schedule their Gallery Host shifts for the "Community!" Exhibition & Sale:
- For Special Events, please scroll down and read more detailed information below....
* * * * *
This VOLUNTEER PORTAL is the place where everyone who volunteers to spend time at the Artists Center at the Galen can come for information and scheduling. Use the links below to sign up for your volunteer assignments as a Galen Ambassador or for your gallery hosting shift if you are an artist participating in a show or exhibition.
This is your link to schedule your volunteer time at the Artists Center for our upcoming "Hot Times - Cool Art" Show and Sale (Sept 14 - Oct 16, 2022):
During the run of the "Community!" Exhibition & Sale from Oct 20 - Nov 20, we'll need 1 Ambassador for each of 2 daily shifts when the Artists Center is open (Wed - Sun, 2 3-hour shifts per day from 10 am - 4 pm):
ARTISTS IN AN EXHIBITION, and GENERAL ARTIST VOLUNTEERS:
Artists who need to sign up for their ARTIST HOST assignments for the "Hot Times - Cool Art" Show and Sale (Sept 14 - Oct 16, 2022), this is the link for you. Artists who are not in the exhibition but who would still like to volunteer at the Artists Center should also use this link:
During the run of the "Community!" Exhibition & Sale from Oct 20 - Nov 20, artists who are juried into the show can sign up for their ARTIST HOST assignments and select from 2 time shifts daily when the Artists Center is open (so, from Wed - Sun, there are two 3-hour shifts per day between 10 am and 4 pm):
Artists and Ambassadors who want to help out with Special Events should signup here. We currently have these Special Event opportunities available:
- We will need 3 Ambassadors for Art Take-In for the "Community!" Fall Exhibition & Sale on Tues, Oct 18, 2022:
- We will need 3 Artists Hosts for Art Take-In for the "Community!" Fall Exhibition & Sale on Tues, Oct 18, 2022:
- We need 9 Volunteers for helping with the Opening Reception for "Community!" on Friday, Oct 21, 2022:
Note to All: With the above links, you can:
Schedule yourself to volunteer as an Ambassador, Gallery Host or Art Check-In
Reschedule/Change your prior sign-ups using the links in your calendar or email that you received
Receive Confirmations by email, AND, text if you entered your cell number
Receive Reminders by email, AND, text if you entered your cell number
TRAINING INFORMATION FOR SIGNUPS - FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS:
New to scheduling your volunteer time in the Volunteer Portal? We have a simple training video with information and a demo that might help you! Click here to watch the video.